Risk assessment for chemical and carcinogens allows for the evaluation of the exposure to hazar-dous chemicals and carcinogens/mutagens substances of operators in normal working activity. Thus identifying the minimum requirements for the protection of workers against health and sa-fety risks which arise or may arise from hazardous chemical agents.
The monitoring campaign takes into account a wide range of hazardous chemical agents, i.e. sub-stances handled, stored, and used for processing, substances generated by a process or work acti-vity, substances or mixtures produced by the work process including by-products, residues or wa-ste.
The evaluation and monitoring activities passes through identification of groups of workers called “Homogeneous Exposure Groups (HEGs)”, that have a equivalent exposure profile, without neces-sarily perform the same tasks. A statistical amount of workers belonging each HEG are monitored with appropriate devices.
- Technical assistance for the choice of the parameters investigated in relation to the specific risks.
- Assistance in the HEGs, hazardous substances, methods of work, the risks of exposure.
- Drafting and implementation of monitoring plan
- Wide range of samplers/consumables for active and passive sampling activities, mobile instru-ments and pumps.
- Analytical determination of chemical and carcinogens agents
- Data analysis and chemical risk assessment